Wednesday, January 26, 2011

baking day (O_O)

hmmmm.........
what a tired day today.....
i didnt bake for long long long time.....
and today is totally out of my expectation....
never think that i will bake from morning 9am till night ....
of course i take some break in the middle :P
but still very very tired....
i didnt bake much today...
it takes so long because of my mini oven

actually i dont want to bake for this CNY... but...
i feel that i got nothing for my family and workers....
my shop's business wasn't very good...
and i cant give them alot of bonus...
so just feel to bake some cookies for them...
and wish them happy holiday and happy CNY ^^

back to my cookies...
this time i bake my cousins's favorite 
chocolate chips cookies :P



try to imagine... each time can only bake 20pc
and it takes about 20 min per tray :'(
is done! :)


this is what i get from9am till 7.30 pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment