Wednesday, January 19, 2011

dramaholic & anniversary :)

^^ i've been DRAMAHOLIC!!!!
All day long, the 1st thing to do when i reach my shop is to turn on the laptop and catch the drama!  ^^

better don't let my mum know it  :P
if not i think she will angry till the max!!! but....... is not my fault also....
recently the business is bad :'( many says is because of chinese new year is nearby so the business may bad :(
just hope that everything will be okay soon.......

there is something that i want to say!! but i dont know how to say it......
TODAY is my shop very 1st anniversary!!!!!!
the time just flash by........ for me, everything seems to be yesterday!!! ^^
many things happen in this year,   sweet :)     bitter :'(      sour ><.......... hahaha
but every single thing means alot for me!!!

happy birthday to MR BIG BOWL PAN MEE!!!!  ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment