Monday, January 17, 2011

night with evone ^^

finally finish dress up myself ^^
i think many will ask.... who i go out with?? why need to dress up, and make up??.....
for me, is not the matter of i going out with who.... but i just enjoy the moment of make up and dress up myself!!! i enjoy to dress up myself!!! i like to make myself pretty^^

pic of the day!!!  ^^
like this pic the most!!!
like this bag so much!  :)
match my new look :P

the only pic with evone:)
she dont let me to capture.....
(because she didnt put on make up!!)

乡下妹 :)

finally...... silly face of mine! @.@

back for tonight, tonight just a normal dinner night for me and evone :)
accompany Evone to buy valentine's gift :) oppss....... i havent buy valentine's gift too :P
what should i buy leh??? erm...... i think......... just as usual la..... no need to buy la...... i think he might not free to celebrate with me also :) hehe........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment