Sunday, May 1, 2011

lonely


lonely lonely me  :)
i hate when he is not around....
everything seems to be so empty, lonely and sad.....

 i dont like to do every single thing alone!!!
how to fill my off day???
hahhaa....... i dont think you can guess it right!!  :P
is by MAKE UP!!!!
as usual, i like to put on make up b4 going out.....
but,
a little bit different now...... i put on a full make up..... or maybe i should say that 
i'm no longer put a light make up or a natural make up.....
is not that my face condition is bad so that i have to put on an heavy make up..... just that.....
i got plenty of time and i dont know how to spent it.... so every time when day off... i spent about 1.5 hours in front of the mirror and dress up myself now....

he is not around and i dressed up for who??? is for MYSELF!!!
1st of all is to practice my make up skill....
2nd is to cheer up myself.....
let myself see how pretty i am!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment